Mindvalley is a leading online platform in personal growth programs. Its mission is ‘to create personal transformation that raises human consciousness’. In practice it works toward this mission through a variety of products and services, including free weekly classes, paid courses, mentoring programs, live lectures, a podcast, and regular events.
- Personal growth and transformation
- Improving your interpersonal skills
- Boosting entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Free weekly lectures
- Essentially a global community
- Courses with practical, real-life goals
- Most classes deal with personal, not career development
- You must be a subscriber; no buying individual classes
A Mindvalley subscription, known as Mindvalley Quests, gets you complete access to all the courses on offer in the Mindvalley library.
Mind – e.g. Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance, Be Extraordinary, The Silva Ultramind System
Performance – e.g. Superbrain, Super Reading, The Power of Boldness
Body – e.g. The Longevity Blueprint, The Mastery of Sleep, The Mindvalley Yoga Quest
Soul – e.g. Duality, Life Visioning Mastery, Chakra Healing
Work e.g. Speak and Inspire, Money EQ, The New Psychology of Work
Entrepreneurship – e.g. Mastering Authentic Networking, The Quest for Personal Mastery
Relationships – e.g. Conscious Uncoupling, The Energies of Love
Kids, Teens and Parenting – e.g. Conscious Parenting Mastery, Be Extraordinary for Teens, Little Humans
As mentioned above, Mindvalley is more than just an online course platform. It’s more like an all-in-one platform where you can learn, listen, and participate. Everything Mindvalley offers is designed to guide you to its stated goal of helping you achieve personal transformation and growth.
Here’s what Mindvalley offers:
- Courses (as described in ‘Subjects offered’).
- Free weekly masterclass of 60 to 90 minutes. Recent subjects include: How to Create Extraordinary Performance in Your Team or Company, Redesign Your Ultimate Life, and Develop a Super Memory and Learn Like a Genius.
- Mindvalley Mentoring, a personal growth accelerator membership program featuring high-impact coaching with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani and other mentors.
- Mindvalley Talks, a free Ted-style YouTube channel with free lectures.
- Mindvalley Podcast, a free podcast which can be accessed on all the top listening apps.
- Mindvalley University, 3 weeks of transformative learning in a university-style setting at a different location each year.
- Mindvalley A-Fest, an annual event that gathers together change-makers and visionaries who want to impact the world.
All Mindvalley’s courses and programs are developed in-house and run by expert instructors including founder Vishen Lakhiani himself.
- Keith Ferrazzi, author of two New York Times bestsellers on networking.
- Robin Sharma, a bestselling author and speaker who has presented on leadership to clients including NASA, Microsoft, and Nike.
- Jim Kwik, brain coach to CEOs and celebrities.
- Marissa Peer, developer of a neuroscientific technique used by Olympic athletes, CEOS and the world’s top performers.
- Dr. Shefali Tsabary, a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Columbia University.
It takes only 4 steps to sign up to and start using Mindvalley All Access:
- Take the 22-minute life assessment to get a structured roadmap for your journey to personal transformation.
- Download the app from Google Play, the App Store, or Apple TV.
- Choose from a library of 30+ programs in different categories of personal growth. Use the ‘getting started guide’ to set up learning routines and get tips on how to create habits.
- Join the community platform to interact with other students, ask questions, start discussions, share posts, or find a learning partner.
The Mindvalley Quests subscription plan has two price tiers. Digital Access costs a one-off fee of $399, and gives you digital access to all courses on desktop and mobile devices. Mindvalley All Access costs $599 per year. In addition to digital access, it unlocks everything else on Mindvalley, including Mindvalley Mentoring.
Here’s everything you get with Mindvalley Access:
- The complete The Quest for Personal Mastery program, featuring Professor Srikumar Rao’s spiritual framework for resilience, self-mastery, and higher guidance.
- 45 days of in-depth coaching with MBA lecturer Srikumar Rao.
- Tools for elevating your beliefs, mindset, emotions, responses to stress and adversity, and much more.
- Lifetime Access to all classes and bonuses.
- Access on desktop, mobile (iOS or Android), and Apple TV.
- Lifetime Access to The Quest for Personal Mastery Online Student Community.
Mindvalley was founded by 2003 by Vishen Lakhiani, a Malaysian-born entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and author. Today it has offices in Malaysia and Estonia, and has 300+ staff in 54 countries.
Mindvalley is different from other types of online learning platforms in that the focus is very much personal rather than professional development. With that said, many of the lessons learned on Mindvalley can be applied to your career–particularly if you’re an entrepreneur or leader. The platform has built up a large following in the 17 years since its founding, and can now truly claim to be a leader in personal growth programs on the internet.